You can only move towards a vision, not a void.
Today’s episode about your bigger life challenges you to form a vision for yourself that goes way beyond weight loss. Indeed, one of the first questions I pose to new clients is “What would that weight loss enable?” Without this vision, you’re just asking for an end to the struggle. You’ll end up focusing on what you don’t want, rather than on what you do want, creating a void that will make it harder and harder to get up each morning and engage. Your bigger life, on the other hand, is about becoming more of who you know yourself to be deep down inside. It’s about making the contribution you’re destined to make in your life and in the world. Now that’s a vision that’s asking for joy.
Your potential – what you uniquely have to offer – is needed in the world…
READ THE COMPANION WISDOM BITE: https://consciousweightloss.com/wb1-06-bigger-life/
In this episode we’re talking about why some people fear living their bigger life, how weight loss can actually have a sense of ease and simplicity to it, and why unleashing your gifts and talents to the world is your ticket to keeping the weight off for good. We’ll also hear from Elizabeth, a past client, to find out how she’s doing with her eating, her weight and her body and the benefits she continues to enjoy from her Conscious Weight Loss journey.
Topics discussed in this episode:
● What unconditional love is and why it’s important for weight loss
● The practice that can help you free up more energy
● How you need to ask for and live from joy as your natural state
● How larger people tend to live with fear-based constraints
● How developing conviction, trust and belief prepares you for your bigger life
● What every one of us needs to hear more often
● Why a sense of urgency does not align with living your bigger life
Elizabeth’s comments in this episode:
● “There’s this whole bigger aspect that I needed to start paying attention to but I needed that guide to help me.”
● “I’m free because my world does not revolve around my weight and I never thought I would get there. I thought I would always have to deal with this.”
● “My metric of success is, how do I feel today? Do I feel energized? Do I feel excited? Do I have vitality? Those are the things that matter to me more.”
IF YOU LIKED WHAT YOU HEARD TODAY, WE'D LOVE IT IF YOU'D LEAVE AN ENCOURAGING REVIEW AND THEN TELL YOUR FRIENDS. Your feedback and sharing are what give this podcast the traction it needs in order to reach the people it needs to help, so thank you for your support.
Conscious Weight Loss® Bigger Life. Smaller Body.™ Website: https://consciousweightloss.com
Wisdom Bites™ Blog: https://consciousweightloss.com/wisdom-bites/
GET THE FREE COMPANION EGUIDE: https://consciousweightloss.com/big-questions-benefits/