Does this wiring make my butt look fat?
Today’s episode about temperament types helps you consider your natural wiring and how it affects your weight. Traits and skills tend to cluster, creating a temperament type. While you’ll recognize aspects of yourself in all four of the temperament types, which seems the most familiar to you? This is likely your dominant (or highest) type. Which is more foreign to you? This is likely your growth (or lowest) type. What’s intriguing is your inner saboteur and weight loss struggle are intimately connected to an overdependence on your dominant type and resistance of your growth type. Balance these two types, and you balance your life and your body.
Excess weight means you’re hiding out in your comfort zone and playing small…
READ THE COMPANION WISDOM BITE: https://consciousweightloss.com/wb1-04-temperament-types/
In this episode we’re getting into how your temperament types can help or hinder your weight loss efforts. We’re going to be sharing frameworks to help you identify your own types, tell you how to watch out for the comparison trap, and discuss why it’s important to step out of your comfort zone. We’ll also hear from Antonietta, a grateful client, and why she feels this way about crossing paths with Coach Kath.
Topics discussed in this episode:
● The key aspects of your inner saboteur
● What happens when one of your temperament types completely dominates
● How your other temperament types can shift and change
● Why falling into a comparison mindset is harmful and what to do about it
● Which temperament types have an easier or harder time losing weight
● How you can find the breakthroughs you’re looking for
● The benefits of dialing down your dominant type and dialing up your growth type
Antonietta’s comments in this episode:
● “I have become a more open, aware person…awareness of things that (weren’t) even on my radar.”
● “What I learned through Wisdom Bites was that when your dominant type is dialed up too high, it can be a weakness.”
● “Having gone through the process with Kathrine, I realized…I can feel valuable and worthy…I’m still a good person. I’m still beautiful in my own skin.“
IF YOU LIKED WHAT YOU HEARD TODAY, WE'D LOVE IT IF YOU'D LEAVE AN ENCOURAGING REVIEW AND THEN TELL YOUR FRIENDS. Your feedback and sharing are what give this podcast the traction it needs in order to reach the people it needs to help, so thank you for your support.
Conscious Weight Loss® Bigger Life. Smaller Body.™ Website: https://consciousweightloss.com
Wisdom Bites™ Blog: https://consciousweightloss.com/wisdom-bites/
GET THE FREE COMPANION EGUIDE: https://consciousweightloss.com/big-questions-benefits/