You gotta do your turn as caterpillar goo, if you wanna morph into a butterfly.
Today’s episode about personal evolution explains a fundamental principle, one that can profoundly shift your mindset and move you forward. We’re talking about the deeper inner work that happens when you let go of the narrow viewpoint of ‘my looks’ and ‘my weight’ and start addressing the bigger picture of “Who am I?” and “Who am I becoming?” The thing is, inner work necessarily takes you through some sticky stages, experiences you might prefer to sidestep with some Goo Gone (yes, there is such a product). Be patient; the butterfly emerges as sure as it does in nature.
You are not your past. You are not even your present. You are your next conscious choice…
READ THE COMPANION WISDOM BITE: https://consciousweightloss.com/wb1-02-personal-evolution/
In this episode we’ll learn what’s required for lasting change is deep transformation. You have to be willing to explore the goo before you can explore the skies. We'll cover why personal evolution is pivotal to weight loss by helping you grow beyond your coping mechanisms to develop the life skills you need. We’ll also hear from Darlene, a new listener, and how she’s finding meaning in this genesis approach as it benefits other parts of her life as well.
Topics discussed in this episode:
● How most people end up managing weight loss when it’s built on limiting beliefs
● How weight loss is a microcosm of the challenges in your life
● How self-integrity can be honored in whole or in part
● How you can be inspired to expand your growth beyond weight loss
● Why you need to let go of the past for a better present and future
● What to do when you make a choice that doesn’t serve you
● How to know when you’ve transcended your weight issues
Darlene’s comments in this episode:
● “When I went through and I read the eguide it definitely inspired me to do it now, so it helped me make the decision.”
● “I’m looking for this process to not only inform my weight loss, but also too, I just know that the ripple effect will be more than that.”
● “Making a decision to be on the journey and then understanding what are some of the conscious choices that are easy enough to say Yes to.”
IF YOU LIKED WHAT YOU HEARD TODAY, WE'D LOVE IT IF YOU'D LEAVE AN ENCOURAGING REVIEW AND THEN TELL YOUR FRIENDS. Your feedback and sharing are what give this podcast the traction it needs in order to reach the people it needs to help, so thank you for your support.
Conscious Weight Loss® Bigger Life. Smaller Body.™ Website: https://consciousweightloss.com
Wisdom Bites™ Blog: https://consciousweightloss.com/wisdom-bites/
GET THE FREE COMPANION EGUIDE: https://consciousweightloss.com/big-questions-benefits/